Each Week on Friday, I will be posting my Top-10 Players in NCAA Basketball and a brief statement on why they are ranked in my Top-10.
1. Trae Young (Oklahoma)- Face of College Hoops.
2. Marvin Bagley (Duke)- Freshman monster for Duke who does it all.
3. DeAndre Ayton (Arizona)- Best center in the nation, who has led the Wildcats back to being dominant.
4. Miles Bridges (MSU)- Freak athlete and leader of the #1 Spartans.
5. Tra Holder (ASU)- Turned the Sun Devils basketball program around.
6. Trevon Blueitt (Xavier)- Best shooter in College Basketball.
7. Grayson Allen (Duke)- Senior leader of the young Blue Devils.
8. Joel Berry (UNC)- Main reason why the Tar Heels are still in the Top 25.
9. Landry Shamet (Wichita State)- Top scorer for the dominant Shockers.
10. Collin Sexton (Alabama)- Carrying Alabama in every aspect, and he may carry them to the NCAA Tournament.
Like Us On Facebook
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018
- Week 4 Add/Drops and Which Teams Are Good? (Ep. 38) September 24, 2018
- Jeff Gordon to the Patriots and Aaron Rodgers is a Nerd (Ep. 37) September 18, 2018