This episode we fire up the DeLorean and head back to explore the life and career of George Halas, also known as “Papa Bear.” George was the founder of the Chicago Bears. He was also a player, coach, and owner throughout 63 of his 88 years on this planet. So strap on your seatbelt, and let’s get ready to take this baby up to 88mph.
Connect with the show:
- Visit the show notes for this episode
- Visit me on the web – my about page
- Contact the show
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe on YouTube
Share your football story with my audience
Are you interested in sharing your favorite football moment on the show? This is your chance to share your story with all my listener’s. The link below takes you to my web page for 2 different options on how to submit your favorite football moment.
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018