Each week on Friday, I will be posting my Top-10 Players in NCAA Basketball, and a brief statement on why they are ranked in my top 10.
1. Trae Young (Oklahoma)– Overall leading scorer in the country regains the top spot after topping Kansas this week.
2. Marvin Bagley (Duke)– Freshman monster for Duke who does it all.
3. DeAndre Ayton (Arizona)– Best center in the nation, who has led the Wildcats back to being dominant.
4. Jalen Brunson (Villanova)– Best court general in college basketball on the best team.
5. Devonte Graham (Kansas)– Kansas’s heart and sole in the form of an all around leader.
6. Mo Bamba (Texas)– Best post-perimeter big man we have seen come through college in a while.
7. Miles Bridges (MSU)– Freak athlete and leader of the Spartans.
8. Trevon Blueitt (Xavier)– Best shooter in the nation.
9. Carson Edwards (Purdue)– Leading the Boilermakers to be a top-5 team.
10. Kyle Guy (Virginia) – Defensive facilitator and shooter of the second ranked Virginia Cavaliers.
Falling Out: Landry Shamet (Wichita State)
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018