Each Week, I will be posting my Mid-Major Top-25 highlighting the top 25 teams from non-power conferences. These rankings exclude the A10, AAC and WCC. Also included each week will be a breakdown of all notable mid major notes around the country.
|2||New Mexico State|
|11||SDSU Jack Rabbits|
- SF Austin has suffered their second conference loss, and this one hurt losing to Central Arkansas.
- South Dakota State proved they are vulnerable in the Summit League, with a 19-point loss to in state rival South Dakota. Then, funny enough, South Dakota lost by 16 to one of the worst teams in the conference.
- Wyoming completes the upset of Nevada in double overtime 104-103.
- Loyola- Chicago shows us they are the team to beat, as they blew out Drake, who was sitting towards the top of the Missouri Valley.
- Oakland has no trouble beating Northern Kentucky for a great road win, but being the inconsistent team that they are, they could not find a way to complete the road trip at Wright State.
- Campbell was one of the hottest mid major teams, until a loss came to Winthrop on the road.
- Utah Valley proves their worth in the WAC with a fantastic home win over Grand Canyon.
- ETSU goes on the road for another fantastic resume bosting win over Wofford.
- Penn got a great power conference win over St Joes on Saturday, as they continue to control the IVY League.
- Hawaii falls at home to CS Fullerton just as they seemed to reach Big West dominance.
- Bucknell beats Boston U to reach a two-game lead in the Patriot League.
- Wagner locks down the top spot in the NEC on the road with a win over Robert Morris.
- Iona loses, and Rider wins on Monday Night so Rider takes over at the top of the MAAC.
- UNC Greensboro takes a terrible loss to Chattanooga to fall out of the Mid Major Top 25.