Wednesday’s throughout the season we will be posting our Mid-Major Top-25, highlighting the 25 best non-power conference teams, along with some mid-major notes.
Mid-Major Top 25
|14||New Mexico State|
|23||South Dakota State|
- Penn continues to play well through their tough non-conference schedule. The Quakers were able to upset Villanova in the Palestra.
- Lipscomb falls just short in an attempt to add another great win to their resume at Louisville.
- Murray State makes another statement with a massive win on the road by 28 over Southern Illinois, who nearly upset Kentucky.
- Bucknell plays great, but falls short in a game with Ohio State that they led the majority of.
- Charleston adds to their solid non-conference win list, as they beat VCU.
- Drake loses just their second game of the year in a great effort against Iowa State.
- Belmont keeps impressing me more and more each week, this week they upset UCLA.
- Gonzaga allows UNC to score 103 points as they fall to the Tar Heels.
- South Dakota State puts up a great effort in their game with Nevada, but they come up short, losing by four.
- St Mary’s falls to LSU by just four at home in a great game.
- Western Kentucky suffers another hurtful loss, falling to Troy at home.
- Liberty falls to Alabama, but they played a great game on the road and I expect them to challenge Lipscomb for the A-Sun title.
- Buffalo finishes week 6 with another fantastic win for the mid-majors, beating Syracuse in the Carrier Dome, just as Old Dominion did earlier in the week.
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018