Wednesday’s throughout the season, we will be posting our Mid-Major Top-25 Rankings, highlighting the 25 best non-power conference teams, along with some mid-major notes.
Mid-Major Top 25
|16||New Mexico State|
- Murray State has dominated the Ohio Valley conference so far, as they are 4-0, with each win coming by double-digits. The Racers have just two losses on the year to Alabama and Auburn by a combined 11 points.
- Lehigh defeats Holy Cross on the road in overtime to take control of the Patriot Conference.
- Wofford proves their SoCon dominance with a massive blowout win over a 14-2 UNC Greensboro team away from home by 29 points. Wofford is the clear favorite right now in a top-heavy league.
- Montana takes advantage in the Big Sky with a dominant win over Northern Colorado, who is the second-best team in the conference as of now.
- North Texas loses just their second game of the season against UTSA.
- San Fran played a great game at home when attempting to dethrone Gonzaga in the WCC, but they came up short as the Zags finished the game on a 17-2 run, winning 96-83.
- Nevada regains their strength in the Mountain West, after losing to New Mexico, by beating Fresno State on the road, who at the time was in first place in the league.
- Winthrop enters the rankings, as they have started 3-0 in Big South play and have one less overall loss than Radford, who is also undefeated in conference play.
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018