Each week on Thursdays I will be posting my Bracketology and Bubble. However, last week I liked the idea of percentages because it highlights each team that still has a tournament hope. Also, next Tuesday I may have some type of Bracketology post to replace Power Rankings, since they are not relevant this late in the season.
*Filled in with red are the play in games*
*The first team of each seed plays the first team in the opposing seed, for example seed 1-1 will play seed 16-1 as seed 8-4 will play seed 9-4*
I firmly believe that we will see two 1 seeds from one conference, being either Michigan State and Purdue or Villanova and Xavier.
Bubble (With Percentage to Make It In)
- Last 4 Byes: Louisville (59%), Seton Hall (57%), USC (52%), Notre Dame (51%).
- Last 4 In: TCU (50%), FSU (50%), Nebraska (48%), St Bonaventure (47%).
- First 4 Out: Washington (45%), Oregon (44%), Temple (42%), Penn State (40%).
- Next 4 Out: Baylor (39%), Old Dominion (30%), Syracuse (29%), Western Kentucky (28%).
Teams still alive (barely)
- Boise State (26%)
- Boston College (25%)
- Mississippi State (23%)
- Oklahoma State (20%)
- Tulsa (20%)
- Texas (20%)
- Utah (15%)
- UCF (14%)
- Marquette (12%)
- Colorado (8%)
- Davidson (5%)
- St Johns (2%)
Like Us On Facebook
- Fantasy Football Buy-Lows and NFL Playoff Picture (Ep. 41) November 13, 2018
- You Know Where to Shove It! (Ep. 40) October 30, 2018
- WE Are NOT With the Cowboys...and Other NFL Talk (Ep. 39) October 15, 2018